The objectives of ACECC are:
1. To promote and advance the science and practice of civil engineering and related professions for sustainable development in the Asian region.
2. To encourage communication between persons in charge of scientific and technical responsibility for any field of civil engineering.
3. To improve, extend and enhance activities such as infrastructure construction and management, preservation of the environment and natural disaster prevention.
4. To foster exchange of ideas among the member societies/institutions.
5. To cooperate with any regional, national and international organizations to support their work, as ACECC deems necessary.
6. To provide advice to member societies/institutions to strengthen their domestic activities.
7. To achieve the above objectives, an international conference called the Civil Engineering Conference in the Asian Region (CECAR) is held on a triennial basis as the main activity of ACECC.
Copyright © 2019, The Asian Civil Engineering Coordinating Council.